WIN a three-night stay at The Hamlet 2
Posted on 13 July 2018
Share your memory of Gozo with a photo and a caption to win a stay at this beautiful holiday home in Gozo.
Describe your #LovingGozo memory with a photo and caption for your best chance of winning.
Use the hashtag #LovingGozo to post your photo on your Instagram page or post to our Facebook pages. You may also submit your photo by clicking here.
Don’t forget to share your memories with friends and family.
Competition closes on August 31st 2018 at midnight. Ts and Cs apply (see below).
#LovingGozo Instagram and Facebook contest Terms & Conditions
View all blog posts
- The #LovingGozo contest is open to all those aged 18 and over. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To be entered into the competition, simply load your photo of Gozo with caption using one of the following methods:
– post the image and caption on your Instagram page with the hashtag #LovingGozo
– post the image and caption to our Facebook page with the hashtag #LovingGozo
– post the image and caption on our voting page for the #LovingGozo contest.
- The competition closes at midnight on the 31 August 2018.
- The prize is for a three night stay for eight people at Baron Holiday Homes’ The Hamlet 2, arriving between 1 October – 31stMay 2019 or between 1 October and 15 December 2019.
- The prize is non-transferable and can only be received by the entrant that submitted their entry into the contest.
- The winner of the contest will be advised via our social media platforms.
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- If contact cannot be made with the winner within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify Baron Holiday Homes of any change in contact information.
- The winner’s name will be available from and published on the Facebook and Twitter pages of Baron Holiday Homes.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw Baron Holiday Homes reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate any aspect of the prize draw at any given time without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
- Unclaimed prizes may be passed on to other entrants. This promotion and draw may be run across or amalgamated into other promotions by Baron Holiday Homes which share an equivalent or greater prize offer.
- Entry into the draw authorises Baron Holiday Homes and/or our sponsor to contact and to publish the name, photo, address and country of the winners.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable post event publicity.
- Entry into this draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any partner associated with the competition.
- Prizes are not transferable. There will be no cash alternative. Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value.
- Baron Holiday Homes, our sponsors, nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for loss/damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
- Data is held according to the Baron Holiday Homes privacy and data policy which can be viewed at:
- The holiday must be taken by 15 December 2019 . If the holiday is not taken within this time period the prize will be withdrawn. No cash alternative will be offered.
- In the event that Baron Holiday Homes cancels your booking due to circumstances beyond your control, an alternative holiday or date will be offered under the same terms.
- Travel is not included as part of the prize.
- Employees of any Baron Group company, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must have full intellectual rights to the caption they are sharing and give Baron Holiday Homes full rights to publish it.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malta and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
- Entrants give Baron Holiday Homes full rights to display their photo/s submitted on any of their channels.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Baron Holiday Homes Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner will also be announced in the Baron Holiday Homes newsletter on Saturday 8 September 2018 .
- One winner will be chosen by our team from all valid entries.
- The winner must claim his/her prize within 10 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being redrawn. In the event the winner of the second draw does not claim the prize, it will be forfeited.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.