Give us your feedback and get in with a change to win a week’s stay* in our Hillock Apartments at Marsalforn Bay.
Don’t miss your chance to win a week’s stay in a two bedroom apartment at our Hillock Residences by completing our online guest survey and leaving a review on the Baron Holiday Homes website. An invite to complete the survey will be sent to you by email one day after your departure date.
Those completing this questionnaire will be entered into our next prize draw on the 4th July 2019 and three winners will be chosen to win a week’s stay in a two bedroom apartment at our Hillock Residences* in Marsalforn Bay. *Ts and Cs apply.
The winner of our first prize draw, on the 15th December 2017, was Ms Amanda Attard.
The winners of our second prize draw, on the 30th June 2018, were Ilona Mizzi, Clarissa Mifsud, and Vladimir Vlaho.
The winners of our third prize draw, on the 8th December 2018, were Kristina Galea Borg, Jennifer Metz and Agne Almroth.
*Ts and Cs apply as shown below
Terms and Conditions for Prize Draw for all completed Baron Holiday Homes guest questionnaire
- The prize draw is open to all those aged 18 and over. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To be entered into the competition, simply complete the guest questionnaire and complete your name and email address.
- The next prize draw will be held on the 4th July 2019
- The prize is for a seven night stay at a 2 bedroom Hillock Apartment (sleeps 4 people) in Marsalforn Bay, arriving before 1st July 2020, excluding the period 1st July and 31st August 2019.
- Only one entry per email address.
- Each questionnaire must be filled out in full to qualify for entry.
- The prize is non-transferable and can only be received by the entrant that filled out the questionnaire.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply for Hillock Apartment stay.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- If contact cannot be made with any of the three winners within 10 days, their prize will be forfeited. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify Baron Holiday Homes of any change in contact information.
- The winners’ names will be available from and published on the Facebook and Twitter pages of Baron Holiday Homes.
- The winners may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw. Baron Holiday Homes reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate any aspect of the prize draw at any given time without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
- Unclaimed prizes may be passed on to other entrants. This promotion and draw may be run across or amalgamated into other promotions by Baron Holiday Homes which share an equivalent or greater prize offer.
- Entry into the draw authorises Baron Holiday Homes and/or our sponsor to contact and to publish the name, photo, address and country of the winners.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable post event publicity.
- Entry into this draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any partner associated with the competition.
- Prizes are not transferable. There will be no cash alternative. Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with one of an equivalent or greater value.
- Baron Holiday Homes, our sponsors, nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for loss/damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
- Data is held according to the Baron Holiday Homes privacy and data policy which can be viewed at:
- The holiday must be taken by 1st July 2020 apart from blackout period 1st July – 31st August 2019. If the holiday is not taken within this time period the prize will be withdrawn. No cash alternative will be offered.
- In the event that Baron Holiday Homes cancels your booking due to circumstances beyond your control, an alternative holiday or date will be offered under the same terms.
- Travel is not included as part of the prize.
- Employees of any Baron Group company, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malta and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Baron Holiday Homes Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner will be emailed on 4th July 2019 using the e-mail address he/she provided.
- Three winners will be chosen at random from all completed questionnaires.
- Each winner must claim his/her prize within 10 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being redrawn. In the event any of the winners of the second draw does not claim the prize, their prize will be forfeited.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.