TRavel restrictions guarantee
Guaranteed Flexible Cancellation
With the ever-changing travel restrictions, we understand that you might feel uncertain about booking your next holiday. This is why we have decided to introduce our Travel Restrictions Guarantee. This guarantee was designed to give you financial protection, increased flexibility and, of course, peace of mind.
You can now book your next Gozo holiday safe in the knowledge that you can either move your dates or receive a holiday voucher for the full amount paid if there are any type of travel restrictions* imposed due the pandemic. Only 10% deposit needed to confirm booking when booking directy from our website and the rest is only due 15 days before arrival.
You do not have to pay extra to enjoy our Travel Restrictions Guarantee. This guarantee is being offered on bookings that have already been placed and also new bookings.
Book your next villa holiday with confidence
The Travel Restrictions Guarantee will give you the peace of mind you deserve during these difficult times. Here are the booking policies we developed for those who already have a booking with us:
- You can apply the monies you have already paid to another booking which must be completed within one year from your original travelling dates in any other property we offer. Please note we are not charging any change fees, but the price of alternative dates may be different to those of your existing trip. The rest of the amount due will be moved to 15 days before the new arrival date..
If you already have tentative dates to replace current booking, please let us know by email at email@example.com quoting your booking reference number in the subject line, which is the recommended way to reach us and to handle your rebooking.
This is our booking policy for those who are looking to place a new reservation with us:
- All people placing a new booking will also enjoy our Travel Restrictions Guarantee i.e. in the case of travel restrictions*, you can postpone your booking without losing any of the deposit paid.
- We are also offering some great deals on future booking and even better deals for longer stays (> 1 month)
*Travel restrictions means:
- no flights to Malta from your country
- quarantine measures in place on arrival
- lock down measures in place in your home country.
Please find below a set of FAQs to answer your questions. We also strongly recommend that you read your own government guidance regarding travel to Malta.
Thank you for your support and understanding in these difficult times.
Will my travel insurance cover me for illness due to Covid-19 virus?
Please check your travel insurance policy closely as many insurers have now stopped insuring for illness due to the Covid-19 virus.
How can I be sure the farmhouse, villa or apartment I am due to visit has been cleaned appropriately?
We would also like to reassure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests is our number one priority and we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness.
Will I receive a refund if I need to self-isolate and am due to go on holiday?
If you have travel insurance, please speak to your insurance provider. See our policies above which are dependent on your booking date.
What if I need to self-isolate whilst I am on holiday?
As this is an ever changing situation, we recommend that you review the up to date guidance from the Department for Health & Social Care. If you are advised to stay in your holiday cottage, please call our Customer Services Department.
What is the best way to get in contact with Baron Holiday Homes if I need to change my booking?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your booking reference and departure date in the subject line.