Our properties are not suitable for stag or/ and hens parties.
Furthermore, guests agree to maintain a reasonable level of noise at all times of the day and night, so as not to disturb or disrupt neighbours. Guests shall fully cooperate with all other guests in the neighbourhood building in an effort to maintain a peaceful atmosphere at all times. Guests agrees not to create and/or maintain a nuisance or other disturbance that infringes upon the comfortable living conditions or privacy of other neighbouring residents.
Guests further agrees that behaviour on the part of the Tenant that violates any term of the House Rules or any rent contract is grounds for the termination of their holiday let by Baron Holiday Homes.
Breakage waiver/Security deposit
When checking in to your accommodation, a valid credit card is required; In order to complete one of the following two options to cover any damages caused during your stay:
- For just €35.00 per booking, the breakage waiver covers you for accidental damage or loss of equipment which may occur - during your stay in a Baron Holiday Homes accommodation. Thus enabling you to relax and enjoy your holiday. This non-refundable fee will ONLY cover accidental damage up to €300.
- A fully refundable security deposit (Pre – Authorisation) of €400 for property with private pool or €200 for shared pool at check-in, using a valid Visa or Master Card. Therefore, covering any damage to your Baron Holiday Home and/or its contents. Baron Holiday Homes have 48 hours from your departure to report any damages or missing items. The bank will release these funds automatically 14 to 28 days from transaction date.
Earliest Check in time: 3:00PM
Latest Check out time: 10:00AM*
*Temporarily pandemic Check out time in order to have more time cleaning and disinfecting after each guest, normal checkout time is 11am.
Depending on availability we can be flexible on times, please enquire. Any earlier checkin or late checkout must be confirmed in writing by Baron Holiday Homes.
We try to meet all guests arriving up to 19:00 hours for check in at the property. Guests that are arriving after 19:00 will be given a link with directions and a 4-digit code to retrieve the key which will open the front door. Please view our Arrival details form.
Hillock shared pool opening times
Communal pool at The Hillock Residences is avaiable for use:
Monday to Sunday 9am to 7pm all year round (pool is NOT heated)
Infants and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Children under 2 years at check in, stay free of charge when sleeping with parents or in a baby cot. We can offer 2 baby cots free of charge, additional baby cots are charged at €5 per night (will include bed linen and 2 towels)
Up to 2 folding beds can be purchased on the payment page, at an extra charge of € 10 per night per person.
The above beds are subject to availability, which subsequently needs to be confirmed by management in writing. All requests must be made at least 1 week prior to your arrival date.
1 pet per property is allowed at the conditions below in all properties except the following 3 properties:
- For bookings with pets a one time fee applies:
Properties with private pool at € 45 total
Apartments with shared pool at € 15 total (pets are not allowed in shared pool area)
- Guests must bring a pet basket to the property. Pets are not allowed to lie on the bedding or sofas without a protective sheet which must be provided by pet owner.
- Pets must not be left unattended anywhere in the premises.
- All pet litter must be removed by tenant and we reserve the right to charge extra if any litter is found inside the property.
Environmental contribution (ECO tax)
The contribution is payable by all tourists who are 18 years or older irrespective of nationality (including locals).
It amounts to €0.50 per person for each night payable at check in, spent on the Maltese Islands at any type of accommodation. The contribution is capped at a maximum of €5 for each continuous stay. This applies also to twin-centre stays in Malta and Gozo.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED?
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our rental properties, however, you are allowed to smoke in the outside areas of property, example balconies, terraces and private pool areas.
Disposal of WASTE AND/OR RECYCLING
The maltese law requries to seperate waste and follow a daily schedule.
We ask guests to follow the Waste Schedule which we provide in each property, including times.
We provide special bags and have installed hooks on the outside walls to ensure bags are kept out of the reach until pick up.
Final cleaning is included in price, however the kitchen along with the crockery and cutlery, must be left clean upon leaving the property. Failure to do this will incur a € 40 charge.
Furthermore the guests are responsible to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. A fixed charge of €100 applies if property is left in a very untidy state, complete disorder or any nuisance was caused during the stay.